Recently we covered backing up your device, how to enable Smartphone personal hotspots, revived a laptop thought to be dead back to full working order, helped set up a blog, and provided advice on Excel.
objective is to give you the skills to help you maintain your own
computer and provide advice that will improve your use of new
It is an informal gathering, hosted by Steve Bartlett, for people to:
- get advice using their PC, Laptop or Pad
- get help using common applications such as Word or Excel
- get advice on upgrades, fix hardware problems
- get advice on Anti Virus protection, and file backups
- learn how to spot and avoid computer scams
- and anything else!
There may be a talk on a topic of interest, then an opportunity to seek advice, share experiences in an open and relaxed environment. Whether you are a novice or an expert, you are all welcome.
We do not currently cover gaming consoles, but we may do in the future.
Bring your laptop or pad with you. If you have a desktop PC you can just bring the PC box itself, as I will provide monitor, keyboard and mouse plus cables.